POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.7 example scenes : Re: Need disc space Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need disc space
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 13 Aug 2008 17:50:52
Message: <48a3573c$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback wrote:
> Stephen & Sabrina: I'm done with all my edits and have rendered all the
> files in the textures directory.

I've gotten the objects folder rendered, but the portfolio is taking
longer as I'm not too talented at scripting, so I am running each pass
by the GUI and Sel-Run.

The biggest issue I've seen so far is the wood include and
objects/pawns.pov. The wood textures look completely different without
the assumed gamma statements, and pawns seems to have some graphical
issue. I'm thinking it might be coincident surfaces, but I've not looked
at it too close yet.